Sunday, November 1, 2009

Beach Trip

So we have a lot of catching up to do. Our camera broke mid summer and then we weren't able to get it repaired until just recently. but now that we have it back I have photo's or this summer that we have some explaining to do.

The house we stayed at had a ping-pong table that was amazing! I was terrible and Blake, Toren and Dad ran the table. I remember being terrible but my commentary was stingily accurate and hilarious! ASK ANYONE WHO WAS THERE AND THEY WILL TELL YOU MY HUMOR WAS UNFORGETTABLE! My mom here is not prepared for my intense ping pong abilities!
After a victorious play I choose to use a combination of gloating and smack talking all in one!

While walking the pear we found this sign... sounds like this guy was a major people pleaser... the other funny thing is this sign was at the opening of and vacant lot!


The development where the beach house was located at had some undeveloped area. After Brent found these wild deer he had to show me, so our bike ride led us to this point! We were within 10 feet of a wild deer! It was pretty neat!

This is my mom with Frisbee, Baxter and Braden on a walk, were were waving from the area of the deer!So what was the reason of this beach trip? BRADEN! All the Forsberg Clan needs as an excuse to go on vaca is one cute little boy! I wonder how quickly we will all get work off once there are two little boys calling our names! Blake is so patient with his little boy!
So I like the stupid smut magazines, it is a definite trial of mine but looking at my sister I can't help but this movie star. Seriously how does she manage to be gorgeous, thin and pregnant all in one? Well Maren by the time you see me at Christmas I plan to be 15 pounds lighter which means I will be smaller than you! Granted you will have a baby inside of you but we will pretend that doesn't matter ;)

Here are the crazy people attempting to boogie board (one of my favorite things) in the freezing cold. Brent eventually braved the cold, but I never did, it was to cold for my blood!
This was a great trip and I can't wait to do it again! Next summer it is with the Huntley side though! I love my cute nieces and nephews!

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

I hope to be only 20 pounds heavier at Christmas, with only 4 weeks left of this pregnancy. I am working my butt off in the gym so I don't look like I did with braden. Now if you want to see a beached whale, I will send you a picture. The beach was fun.

Erica and Spencer said...

Did you guys stay at the Larsen's? That is where the YSA ward stayed last summer and it was a blast!