Thursday, April 23, 2009

While I was suppose to be at graduation...

I was sitting in a chair hoping that the dentist would just be done already... Well I finally got my wisdom teeth out and it was miserable to say the least. I opted for the nitrous oxide on top of the local numbing stuff. The Nitrous Oxide smelled really good... like cotton candy, and it made me a little high but when he started sawing I heard it all, and luckily felt very very little of it. I had two teeth that were so hard to get out... The other two only took about 5 minutes at most. I was shaky the entire time. The pressure wasn't the worst but all the sounds were pretty bad and I forgot my ipod, which Maren suggested, and I should have listened.
The nurse felt pretty bad because she said they going to be easy and then they turned out to be pretty difficult. She said that one of the top roots was over three inches long. The dentist said that I should make sure all of my kids get there teeth out when they are 15 or 16 and not wait as long as I did...
Ok, so on the way home I had gauze in but I kept bleeding through and had nothing to stop the bleeding. It got everywhere! So I posted a couple of pictures to show how it got everywhere. I am sorry I look terrible and swollen already... please forgive me...

See all those spots and mark on my shirt? Yup, my friend that is blood mixed with spit. It is disgusting, I am still pretty numb so I couldn't feel it when blood started coming out of my mouth.

Here is up close. I am trying to smile, and it isn't working for anyone. I would save these to your personal computer because they are definatly black mail quality. I am already so swollen and it has only been about an hour. I am currently sitting on the couch with frozen peas on my cheek.

Ok, so I am doing fine and I took the pain pills about twenty minutes ago so I am kinda starting to loose it a little. I will call everyone as soon and I am numb and ok...

5 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

I told you about the ipod. i hear the sounds are the worst. At least they are out and this will only be a temp. pain. I too threw up a lot afterwards, but I contribute that to the anesthetic. Hope you get feeling better. I didn't use the frozed veggies, but I wish I would have.

Did you really miss your actual graduation? Don't they do those on Saturday?

Erica and Spencer said...

When Spencer got his teeth out, he bled all over the place. They pulled out the teeth, and there was some rupture in the nerve. Blood came gushing out like a hose when you turn the handle all the way really fast. Blood got all over the doctor and in his face and eyes. He jumped out of the chari screaming in horrible pain when he realized that Spencer's blood was actually mutant blood and he slowly turned into a wolf-looking creature. He began to howl and used his claws to hold Spencer down in the chair. He stuck his fangs into Spencer's neck and blood came gusing out all over the room by this time. Luckily Spencer has an unlimited supply of blod because of his special mutant power. Who knows why the nurses didn't leave the room sooner, but the blook finally got all over them and they, strangely enough, turned into sheep and one of them turned into a chimpunk. She jumped out the windown. And thus bigfoot was born. The rest were quickly devoured by the wolf-dentist, and Spencer, after self-sealing the holes in his body, ate every creature in the room and licked up all the blood. The room was clean. It was like it never happened. Then a nurse from outside--hearing all of the strange crashing and screaming--came inside only to see Spencer with his mouth open waiting for a dentist. But there was none. He got up and left like nothing happened.

Deneppah Reven Siht.

erin said...

you didn't go to graduation?!

Julie said...

3 inches long!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAA That sounds horrible! I am glad you survived!

Davis Family said...

I hope Brent didn't make fun of your swollen mouth...I vaguely remember him laughing hysterically when I got my wisdom teeth out....rude. I hope your mouth feels nice and spacious! :) Hang in there.