Saturday, April 18, 2009

What The...!?!?!?

Well Apparently it has been Spring for a couple weeks now, but When We looked out the Window what did we see...??? Not popcorn popping on the Apricot tree but a good 6 inches of snow! This is crazy! I mean we are in the week of finals and although it has been stormy all of last week, a snow blizzard is completely uncalled for! But we did not suffer the most, there was someone who suffered a lot more than Brent or I and I would like to show what her snow experience has been like all winter long!

This is what our front yard looked like when Brent and I were getting ready for school... Brent had to change out of his shorts and flip flops into some winter appropriate clothing

Caliah, like most days, jumped out of bed when my alarm went off and ran to with window, but today was a little different than most of the other 70 degree weather days we have been experiencing... When she looked out the window and saw all the snow....


She had to turn away out of disgust! She was very upset by all the snow on the ground, and she knew immediately what that meant for her day...

So instead of going outside to chase birds or play with friends she went over to her favorite spot and quickly resumed sleeping. I like this picture because you can tell she is not happy about being inside and more importantly about being "forced" to go back to bed.
But a Kitty can only sleep so long and eventually she had to occupy herself with something else... Luckily Brent brought home a new toy for Caliah and I left out some fun toys for her to play with to occupy the time... go ahead and watch!

Luckily ALL OF THE SNOW was gone the next day, I mean talk about crazy Utah weather but I am glad it was only a day long fluke! Hope everyone else is having beautiful weather, and hope that it gets more beautiful before we leave so we can have a bonfire before we go!

3 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

Snow sucks! I am glad today was a perfect 60 degree day. I forgive you for having snow.

erin said...

if having a snowy day blow in meant having beautiful saturdays and sundays, id take a snowy day every week! this weekend was perfect weather!

Audrey said...

Yeah, I hate the snow! Caliah looks ticked too. When will you guys be here? Baxter is getting very excited!!!!