Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Washington DC: Day Three- National Arboritum

After resting up, we hit the Abroritum.  It is this large scultpted nature area which is really gorgeous.

The major stop was these pillars. 
They are old pillars from the capitol building
When we first showed up the pool area just looked dingy.  It wasn't until we went across it (where the camera currently is)  that we noticed it is a reflection pool.
We then looked for an asian inspired garden... To bad it was closed.  We found a really gorgeous overlook. It was gorgeous.
Overall it was a really fun place.  If I lived in D.C. I would totally have fun dates exploring this places!
I can't remember what this is a picture is of... but I added it so it must be something...

So I know I said there was going to be a firestorm and I am really hoping that this is what happens today.  I guess it is how much blogging I can get done during lunch!

1 comment:

Brent said...

Ha, the random picture really was random! I just took it out the window while we were driving.