Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sam and Terri Anne: Day 2

Saturday Morning was great. Mainly because I did nothing! We all laid around until about 11:00 am and then decided that we were ready for the pool. We have a neighborhood pool and I was pretty excited to go and see what it was like!

There was a great spot that was only 6 inches deep! It was great for Chloe who could walk around all by herself!

The adults were a little more hesitant to get in! Sam had already jumped in and insisted the water was FREEZING, so Terri Anne and I decided to wait until we were burning to get in, which didn't take to long!

Chloe loved playing with the balls! So did Brent and Sam. There was this little squishy baseball that Brent and Sam played with for a good hour. Once I got in, I was delighted to find it was only cold for the first five minutes and then it felt AMAZING!

There is the little ball that Brent and Sam were skipping back and forth to each other. Chloe just wanted to play so bad!

That evening we went back out to the Strip! This is in Cesears Palace. It was pretty neat. Brent said he thought it was cooler than the Trevi Fountain (JOKINGLY OF COURSE!)

Family picture at the Bellagio. Chloe hated not being able to see everything.

We worked out way down to Treasure Island because they had a free show. Turned out be a bunch of cute girls dressed in... well not very dressed at all. They were suppose to be Sirens, but I think someone found an excuse to dress them in nothing. The story wasn't great but a few of the effects were! This Fire was SO HOT!

Chloe and I just hanging out. I decided that I am not a crowd person. I would much rather walk all by myself than with a million people. You are probably saying "who wouldn't?" and that would be a very good question.

After the TI show we went and watched the Volcano explode at the Mirage.
It was another nice cool night on the Strip. there were a lot more people, which made it a lot more stressful for me. Just a warning for anyone who comes to visit: We are more than happy to go to the strip again but it will have to be on a week night or you may just get dropped off and picked up!

1 comment:

Maren and Blake said...

This looks like a great pool. I look forward to using it someday.