Friday, July 2, 2010

WE DO HAVE FRIENDS!!!!!

Since we have been in Oregon it has been a very difficult time since we have been friendless here! Well here is the proof that WE DO HAVE FRIENDS!!!!
And here they are! We picked them up on Tuesday but because of work didn't really get to spend time with him until Friday! We took them to the local Auction. You see that huge cabinet to the right of Spencer? Yeah I bought it for $10.00! Talk about impulse buy!
On Saturday we went to the beach but I was SICK AS A DOG! I did pretty good but eventually I was just done. Luckily we were down to the beach by that time...
Before the Beach we went to the Pig n' Pancake! It was okay but we were so starving by this time that nothing really lived up to our expectations. It is kinda sad that we waited so long to eat. Brent had the huge Breakfast vs Burger Debate. He decided on the Burger but almost immediately regretted it!
Erica is hiding behind her menu to show us what their menu looks like it!

While walking around the Pier in Seaside, we found these. Chocolate covered.... EVERYTHING!!! We also found Deep-fried EVERYTHING! I was really tempted to get a chocolate covered Twinkies but not feeling well won out so I settled for ice cream.

Down at the beach we had the Boogie Boards. Erica and I decided to not go out into the waves but Brent and Spencer had a heck of a time!
There are the boys! Brent looks freezing! His motto was "You just keep running until you aren't cold anymore!" Oh hypothermia you are a deceitful little friend!
Notice how I am not in my swim suit?!? Yup, as soon as we got on the beach I laid down, covered my eyes and fell asleep. I was really having a hard day. As the result I got sunburned in all the wrong places! From my ankles down, the front of my right arm and the back side of my left arm (since it was covering my eyes!) and I had a white strip across my face from my arm!
All in all it was a fun trip but I did not bring my A game to my friendship! Erica and Spencer I am sincerely sorry and will fix that next time you come out! It was super fun and I always have a great time when they come out! We should really never live more than 10 minutes apart!
Love you guys!

2 comments:

Cool Waters said...

What? You have friends other than us!?! I just cannot believe this. FYI Erin (Gwynn) is pregnant!!! I saw you were sick....are YOU?? :)

Erica and Spencer said...

haha I realized that I never commented on this! I'm glad you posted all about our adventures! : ) I wish you guys were here in Utah still...