Sunday, June 20, 2010

Catching up: Auction, Parade, Pool and School!

Wow, I have been a lot more busy than I was expecting. With the end of school and jumping into camps next week I have been running around crazy. Honestly I haven;'t been happier since I got here! This weekend I was also able to get re certified as a lifeguard and a swim instructor! Why, you may ask? Because I just thought it would be a fun idea and it was really fun to be back in the water again and get to know the new pool staff!
Okay now to catch up on what else we have been doing since I last blogged!! I have been driving past this building since I first moved to Oregon City when I was Six! Brent decided to break me out of the box so last Friday (6/11).
As we were walking in we were greeted by the local pirate!
The Auction hall was totally run down, small town and AMAZINGLY FUN! These were the three guys who were running the show! I was never quite sure what they were going to bring up but most items when for around 7-10 dollars!

We were number 413 and I did bid on a few things but unfortunately I was always out bid!

We also went to watch Kalen in the Rose Festival Parade! We were there for about 40 minutes and I think that was the perfect amount of time!
Brent looking super tired! There were really cool amazing police brigade who would perform these amazing arrangements. In one the policeman stood on the seat and superman flew across the street about 100 yards!
When the hippo's mouth opens there is a boy playing the drums on the hippo's teeth!
And Kalen Performing in the back!

WE HAVE HAD ONE NICE DAY! SO YOU BET I SPENT IT BY THE POOL! In four days I read four books! I was just addicted to reading and Brent almost had to wrestle the book out of my hands!

Yeah for me reading the book Beach Blonds. The next book is called Tan Lines and I am looking out for it all the time!

My Kids! At Preschool, my kids are really cute! Especially the petting zoo was adorable! This is Karissa!
On the left is Hannah. She is so good natured and smart! I love her so so much! And on the right is Matayah! She has such a big personality! We did battle more than a few times but in the end she is always fun!

It has been a busy couple of weeks but have been so much fun! I am terrified tomorrow for when my camps start! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

You better believe that we are spending all our time at the pool when we come home. Get ready!

Cool Waters said...

Does your brother sing? Have fun at camp!! This summer is going by so fast!