Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hardest Job in the World

So I am constantly changing jobs (mainly since Brent makes us move so often). So this summer I thought I would show you how I have the hardest job ever! First, I have a uniform that I have to wear! This uniform is simply miserable to wear. The T-shirts that I have to wear for our Friday field Trips was just Gray but I thought it would be more fun tie-dye it, cut the sides and the tie them in knots! Pretty fun right!?!

Then I have to spend all day with little kids who simply adore me! This is mainly because I am not the one who has to enforce any rules or discipline in any way possible.

Then I dragged all over various parts of Oregon. This was at Ski-Bowl up on Mt Hood. We were suppose to go on the alpine slides but it was raining so I we just went to this play park. This was the trampoline but there was also Rock Climbing, go karts and a ton of other fun activities!

Here is me doing a Back Flip. I wasn't very good at it but that is okay because it was super fun. The harness was to big so the waist strap was around my chest not to long after I started. It was short lived but the kids loved it!

Yes, my job is incredibly hard! I am sure everyone feels bad that I have to go out every Friday and have these really fun experiences! Obviously I am joking. I have it pretty easy. Even this field trip, that felt like it went all wrong was still really fun! I am hoping that all the field trips will continue to be as much fun!

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

I would love to join you with some of the field trips.

Cool Waters said...

That's how I felt when I did Stride at Wasatch Mental Health...a field trip every friday! Isn't it great? AND you get your "kid" fix in! :) Did I tell you that Erin (Gwynn) is pregnant!?! Due Dec. 27th!!