Sunday, February 13, 2011

What a Bum!

Brent and I have been back from Europe for over a month now, and the idea of blogging still makes me shutter! Not only am I a little worn out, but I also feel that anything we are up to right now doesn't quite reach the coolness factor of Greece, Krakow and London. Well it is just time for me to Buck up, because some things have changed!

First, I got a job! I work for a company call property solutions. We design websites for property management companies. If you are every looking for an apartment complex online, you will probably stumble upon one of our sites. I really love it. The work is really interesting and just creative enough to not get to mundane. Everyone in the company is obsessed with foosball, so I play it on my breaks and usually during lunch. I AM TERRIBLE! Everyone is so nice to still be on my team, but one day I will be super good!

Second, Brent is still looking for a job, all over the US. The law market is really suffering right now, so if you feel inclined to pray that he can find something good I would appreciate it!

Third, Brent and I were just called to be Sunday School teachers for ALL the youth. Apparently, there is only about 8 of them!

Finally, Nope there really isn't a finally. I thought there was and yet there isn't!

We are slowly moving along, but I think Brent and I are both ready for this last semester to be over! Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Cool Waters said...

um, you hang out with us...that's worth blogging about! Almost the same as Greece, etc right??

Erica and Spencer said...

and us too!! ummm Ticket to Ride?