Saturday, February 7, 2009

Shopping Spree

For Christmas Brents Mom gave us both an asortment of presents (way more than we deserve) and out big present was $50.00 gift certificates to Kohls. Since we both love Kohls we were really excited! Brent want to go spend his money that day but I convinced him that we should wait a little while until we are craving a shopping spree and then we should go! Well that day was today! So we packed up and heading out to Kohls in American Fork who has major clerance sections through out the store! I have also wanted new shades so we stopped by Down East Outfitters to see if they had what I wanted, and they did! We only paid full price for one thing, and even that was inexpensive! Here is what we got, the retail price and how much we paid!

Brent has wanted white shoes every since august and finally found these Vans that I really like!
Retail: $54.99 OUR PRICE: $21.99
These are the shirts that I got at Down East Outfitter
White Shirt: Retail: $9.99 Our Price: $9.99 :(
Yellow Shirt: Retail: $14.99 Our Price: 6.99
TWO PAIR OF JEANS! I really like them too! They are the same kind because I like them so much!
First Pair: Retail Price: $29.99 Our Price: $9.99
Second Pair: Retail Price: $29.99 Our Price $9.99

Brent Dress shirt! It is going to look good with his pin strip suit!
Retail Price: 36.00 Our Price: $7.80

I have wanted a puffy vest FOREVER! I finally foundd one that looks really good and is long enough!
Retail Price: $44.00 Our Price:$8.80

Brent thought He would use his whole gift certificate on his shoes but since he didn't he found these great jeans!
Retail: 42.00 Our Price: $18.99
It was a glorious day, and since we bought everything together we actually got $10.00 in Kohls money! So in total when we would have normally spent $262.95 we spent $94.54 and got $10.00 back so it is more like $84.54! We are pretty excited about our finds! The best part is that it was gift certificate money instead of real money! Thanks Momma and PAPA Huntley, WE LOVE OUR CHRISTMAS PRESENT! Let us know what you think or if there are any other fun deals!

3 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

I never seem to be good at finding deals like this. It looks like you really made out with the jeans. I should of had you buy me a pair. The vest is really cute too.

Marcistar said...

I can't believe what good deals you found!!! Good for you! It was fun seeing you on Saturday!

Dana and ohana said...

ohhhhhh, I love good deals!