Monday, September 22, 2008

Quick Update

For those of you still tuning in I have a quick update about Brents life as well as my own.

First, Brent is still in law school! Yes oh yes he is still there, becoming a bigger smartie pants than he was before. This can be great but I no longer understand everything he says. No worries though I have purchased a lawyer to english dictionary and normal communication will resume between us shortly!

Second, Brent has been playing on a softball team! He is playing with a bunch of 1L's (freshman law students). He has only had one game, which they won spectularly. After the first inning, I think the score was 9-3 with us ahead! The other team made a ralley but there was no chance. I also got to know some of the other wives and I have a feeling this will be a fun three years for us!

Third, We are Sunbeams teachers! The kids are a handful, the other class has two kids and we have 7! 3 of which are a handful! It keeps our church lives busy, which is fun!

Fourth, I am so busy it is ridiulous! I am currently working about 30 hours at ICON and about 10 TAing for one of my professors. The work isn't terribly hard I just wish I wasn't taking 15 credit hours as well. So To sum up my life... I am very very tired, all the time and if I had time to sleep I probably would!

Thanks for tuning in, there is more to come as soon as I find a moment!

3 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

You guys are so busy. Will life ever slow down?

Lindsey Boskovich said...

So where are you guys living these days? And where are you guys going to school? How much longer are you in school? (Sorry for all the questions, i just thought it would be fun to know.) :)

Victoria Elder said...

Wow you guys are so busy!