Monday, September 15, 2008

EVERYTHING BLUE AND WHITE!

For anyone who has been in a hole for the last month we are now in full out FOOTBALL SEASON, according to Brent God's Season! Unfortunatly, we do not have all-sports passes, and we don't even have cable to watch the games at our house! FORTUNATLY, we do have friends who love us enough to let us watch the game with them! This last saturday Sam and Terri Anne found us a 50" Plasma television to watch the game... Here are some pictures from our adventure!

Driving to the Party, we saw a lot of dedicated BYU fans, getting to the Game!
I am definatley a TRUE BLUE Fan, even when I got married I insisted on sporting the colors of BYU! (Ok, not really but we will pretend!)
It was Also Terri Annes Birthday last week and we keep forgetting to give her her present! We got her a card shufflers because we play so many card games she wanted it! The book she is holding however... was an accident. That is one of my text books for class! She was pretty upset when I asked forit back! : )-
This is what I do during game time! Brent gets pretty upset at me because I get bored so easy, so I just do my homework, and watch the game! That way I never have to worry about taking away Brents attention from his mistress!
Even when I am being ADORABLE, Brents eyes are on the game! He loves football, and I love that it is only once a week... Well, at least in my house it is once a week!
The game was a lot of fun, and we have TENTATIVE plans with Erica and Spencer next week for the game, so as long as they do not become to cool for us, expect pictures from that adventure as well!

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

GO cougs! -Braden

Blake and I just wish they would have beat UCLA a little more.

Maren and Blake said...

P.S. I love your commentary on his Cougar video. It is true. I don't know why we even have red in our home. I will remove all his red blocks.