Sunday, July 6, 2008

My Kitty

Hey everyone! I just thought some of you would like to know how the cutest little niece is doing, of course we are talking about Caleiah Cora Huntley! she is doing very very well, and even though she hates being speperated from us all day, she has been waking us up less and less each night, so that is one more great thing about her! the nice thing is she still sleeps on my back at night. Usually Brent has to tell me she does because I am so tired by the end of the night to notice anything! Plus she is becoming a great little acrobat, so we took some videa of her to show off her abilities. This is probably how big she will get, thank goodness


She is a precious little gem, and we will continue to love her forever!

Everything is going pretty well here in Columbus, brent and I have already earned more then we would have both working full time back home and have enough to pay for at least the first year of law school. Keeping that in mind we can not complain about the work even though the work is hard and sometimes not very fun at all. All in all each day gets a little easier and it is weird to think that there was ever a time when we were not doing this or that there will be a time when we will never do this again!
On another note brent recieved yet another concussion from playing 4th of July football game with the boys from the office. Brent got teased because I wouldn't let him continue to play, but as a certified Momma Bear in the office it is my job to make sure the other bears of the office do not die! I will post more tomorrow but as for now it takes a lot to post one entry, let alone catch up on everything we should have been blogging all along!

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

For some reason I couldn't get any sound. I am sure Braden will love his little niece when we come out. I just hope that both Caleiah and Bax are kids friendly or else I will have them put to sleep.

Brent and Mallory said...

I am not sure Kaliah is anyones friend (we are still in disputes in how we are going to spell her name) she gets really really scared, she was scared of a kitten an fourth of her size, she is finally getting a long with bax, but is is a dog chasing cat senerio!