Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mission: Find Torens Ring

Today we all, Toren, Audrey, Heather, Lee, Baxter, Rook, Brent and myself, set out on a mission code name: Find Torens wedding ring. Last wednesday when all the guys went to a nearby park to exhibit their masculinity through football, Toren set down his ring only to find it gone after the game. This completed the cycle because now all three boys, Brent, Lee and Toren have lost their original wedding rings. This just emphasizes why the girl gets the big expensive ring... So We decided to go back to the park to look for his ring in hopes it was still there... enjoy some pictures of the search!


The search started out hopeful as everyone began looking for the "precious" rook even has his nose to the ground helping out!
Although it looks as if Toren is scanning the horizon in hopes of spotting his glittering tungstan ring, he is actually getting ready to catch a foot ball thrown by brent who is just a little dot in the background
The is heather and I still looking as the boys have revealed their true motive in coming to the park, to practice some plays for the upcoming game this wednesday
Luckily towards the end there was a little more focus, but we still turned up empty handed! So Mission: Find Torens Ring is officially closed and filed under failed :(

P.S. this is Kaliahs newest favorite sleeping spot, above the washedr and dryer on top of all the clean towels!

5 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

How do you spell your cat's name? You have it spelled 2 different ways on your blog. I am sorry Toren didn't find his ring, but you made a valid point about the girls having the more expensive ring.

Brent and Mallory said...

ya I dunno how to spell it yet, my theory... If you can phonetically justify it then it is correct!

Audrey said...

I think i'll make him wear his substitute wedding ring (CTR ring) for the rest of his life.

Victoria Elder said...

Hey Mallory! I found your blog through Audrey & Toren's blog! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list! can't wait till the guy's football season when we're all rooting on the sidelines!

Marcistar said...

Hey Mallory! It's Marci! I'm glad you have a blog! I love keep in touch with people like this! If you want an invite to mine just email me marcistar27 at g mail dot com my blog is private so I have to send you an invite! Good to see you guys are having fun! Sorry about Toren's ring! That's too bad!