Sunday, July 6, 2008

Cedar Pointe

Hey everyone, I thought I would post soem pictures of our amazing trip to Cedar Pointe!!! One of the most amazing amusement parks in the world! So here they are!



This is Ben Cardwell and his wife Reah! they are going on the worlds tallest and fastest roller coasters in the world! Audrey and I were to chicken so we just watched while everyone else went!


This is the rise and fall of the Top Speed dragster which gets going 120 MPH and has a huge drop... but it is really scary because you drop straight down... As you can see ;)


This is Lee doing one of those ladder climbs! he is looking really good... until...


Oh No! Lee Flipped over and lost... The worker guy made it look like it was really easy! Don't worry little bear we will still keep you around!


This is mine and Audrey's Victory Picture after we CAVED and went on the Top Speed Drag racer. It wasn't that bad at all. I guess turning 21 was pretty exciting and especially now that I can say I went on one of the fastest roller coasters in the world! We had a ton of fun and there are a ton more pictures but this blog only lets you post very very few, so I will have to post some back up pictures next time!

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

I wish I could go to an amusement park. It looks like you guys had fun. I notice the jackets, was it a cold day?

Brent and Mallory said...

it was really really cold, which made waiting in line a lot harder!