Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Stage 3

As many of you loyal follwers already know I am going through a process of trying to make my small apartment more "liveable" to say the least. One problem that we have always had is how dirty our apartment is. Now you may say "Why Mallory, do you simply live like pigs?" and my answer is... "well kinda" but the point is when we moved in there was dirt left from the previous tenets that brent and I didn't know how to fix, and this weekend I found the solution! While Brents parents were in town for the Salt Lake City Christmas show we were able to go up and check out the fair. That is when this little tool caught my eye, and it took very little convincing that I needed it! Brents parents were nice enough to let us trade their product for it! So far we are very satisfied, check it out!

This is the little tool which is basically a highpower electric tooth bursh with different head!
Here is one of out problem areas: The inside of sink harware. We tried everything to get this out and nothing really worked well enough to actually get it out.
Don't worry Brent informed me the video is boring! but look at the after effect! Pretty impressive!

This is the wall behind the oven, Half is pre-tool and the other half is after. Can you tell the difference!?!? Well I certenly can!

Overall there is a very profound effect, and the tool is not always easy and you do have to work, but I am happy to know at some point (once I get around to all those little areas) I will only have to do maintance cleaning not all the big stuff. I do need suggestions about what you think my next project should be! Any Ideas!?!?!

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

I am impressed with the little tool. How much would it cost if you didn't trade it? I hope the apartment people pay you for all the heavy duty cleaning.

Victoria Elder said...

SUCCESS is all I can say wow! I wondered if those worked! I seen one on tv