Monday, December 1, 2008

Cooking Cooking Cooking

So I should be working on one of the many papers that I have due this week but I think I will take just a few minutes to post a blog about my first time making lemon chicken. So, my mom makes amazing lemon chicken and I have never been much of a cook. So I made her give me the recipe and I tired it our. Enjoy some pictures of the process
here I am gathering all the food I need to make my masterpiece. The PJ's are because it is sunday before church and I haven't quite gotten ready yet.
Just Breading the chicken before I fry them!

Ok here it is! Cooking away! It turned out delicious. I have been inspired to try and make some better food, I would love some good suggestions!


1 comment:

Maren and Blake said...

Mallory, when you post a cooking blog, you must post the recipe so people can enjoy. It really is so amazing!