Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Happy All Saints Day everyone! I just thought I would let everyone know what we did for Halloween and show off my new layout! We celebrated halloween by watching Brent play intermural football (blog to follow at a later date) and then we went to Golden Corrall with friends. After eating we went and carved pumpkins, here are some of the fun pictures!

This us scrapping out the guts! I was in charge of the dirty work and brent was designing a cougar outline for our pumpkin!
Brent drew on the pumpkin and everything but then he gave up, so I took over. At this point Jeremy was already done with his pumpkin, so he gave me creative advice!
Here is Erica and Spencer working on their pumpkin, you would have to ask them to explain what they carved and why!

Cute Halloween picture, but unfortunatly it turned out a little fuzzy!

Every year I have ever carved a pumpkin, I have always carved an M into the back, and this year was no exception. I was going to put a B in it but I ran out of room :(
Ok here are the Final Products! On the right back, is Spencer and Erica's split face! In the front right is Jeremy's (who is by far the best), He described it as a demon cat thingy, and on the other side we have ours! Since I was working with half a cougar cut out already I had to kind of improvise! It turned out to be an anima cat (just for Kalen!)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

1 comment:

Maren and Blake said...

I miss college life and playing with all my friends. I wish I had some closer friends here. It makes the world of difference.