Monday, October 27, 2008

Nebo Loop

Once again we were on a quest to have a fun relaxing weekend. So on saturday, instead of watching the BYU football game we set off with Erica and Spencer to drive the nebo loop! It was a grand old time! Tell us what you think!

Brents favorite picture of the weekend
I forgot my camera in the car! Erica is snapping a picture of spencer who is on the log brent is taking the picture from!
Unfortunatly, Brent and Spencer can both be a little overadventureous! aka "I don't care if there is a barrier I am going over it!"
There were a lot of white barked trees with great neon green leaves, here is a favorite picture!
We couldn't find any bolders so we threw rocks off the side of the cliff instead! Brent loves throwing things! I bet him and Braden will get along great!
Taking pictures of taking pictures?!?!? Crazy!
We weren't the only ones out and about that day... others chose to do it insytle... one day!

Wild Cow?!?! Yup we saw them... and there herders who were right behond them! I would have never guessed people actually walked their cows!

Well we had a great adventure and BYU won so no harm no foul right?! Does anyone know any other noteable outdoor adventure we should take while we are here?!

3 comments:

eurrka said...

I think we need to go on a real outdoor adventure. Maybe go down to the San Rafel Swell and go on a hike through some slot canyons or go see Goblin Valley.

It is really fun down there!

Maren and Blake said...

Once again, you guys are having too much fun. When does studying come into play? You look really good Mal. I love the shirt you are wearing, way cute!

Dana and ohana said...

oh, I miss the newly wed days! You are having so much fun. LOVE them becuase life gets crazy (and more fun. You are so cute you two!