Saturday, October 4, 2008

PHASE TWO!

Hey everyone! I recently posted a blog on trying to make my apartment more organized so we can utalize the low rent for longer. Well my first phase worked out wonderfully and our closet is working wonders. Phase two howeever was finished today. I noticed that the majority of clutter around our house was acctually loose papers. Where to put these papers has been driving me crazy! but today I came up with a great idea inspired by my childhood, well at least something I had growing up! A cubbie! Growing up each of us had one and so I decided to invest a little money in a clean house! Here are some pictures of the process!

This is the tools I plan to us, it was about 11 dollars total, but I think it is well worth it!
Here is what it looks like! How nice does it look like!
And here is it full of the loose papers aournd the house!
Keep looking for phase three. I am not sure what it is yet, as soon as I notce another problem that can be fixed I will be on it! If anyone has any other ideas about little things I can do just let me know! Thanks!

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

I too use the cubbie idea. We have a misc slot, bills to be paid, and papers to be filed slots. I have to admit that it does limit papers lying all around. We also are quick to shred stuff or recycle stuff that doesn't need to be in our house.

Victoria Elder said...

ah what a great idea, we have so many loose papers it drives us both nuts we dedicated a drawer to it, & the drawer is over filled...blegh, very motivating