Sunday, November 27, 2011

Coca Cola Factory

 While the family was down for Thanksgiving we decided it would be fun to go try the "Around the World" Tray at the Coca Cola Factory.  It is a tray with 16 coke products that are sold in other countries, but NOT in the US.

Since the factory is down on the strip we had to walk through the MGM to get there from where we parked!  While passing through we saw the Lions!  Of course they were sleeping.  You could also take a picture with a lion cub but it was $25.00.  I was pretty tempted though!

The tasting was fun.  Everyone generally liked the first tray and generally HATED the second tray.  Brent and I were excited to find that they change out the flavors every so often!  This is nice because it means we can take people to do it and not get bored! 

Eventually, the sweetness of the soda was overwhelming I pretty much quite!  Even a small sip was to much for me!

On our way out we saw the Polar Bear was taking pictures!  It was free so Tyler, Josh and I took advantage.
 The bear touched my back when I fist got up there and I have to admit it was weird.  This was an impressive costume!  the mouth, eyes, neck, arms and legs all worked so it made the bear really realistic.
 Of course on he last picture the bear bite my head!  Can you tell how red I am?  It was really funny and even though we had seen him do it to other people it still manages to be funny every time!
I really enjoy the coca cola factory.  Of course they have a ton of over priced merchandise, but it is nice they have some cheap activities too!

1 comment:

Erica and Spencer said...

I'm so glad we went while we were down there! It was so much fun!