Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Seattle Trip!

Once a year we try to make it up to Seattle with Brent's family and watch some Mariners Baseball! This year we were pretty lucky to have the same chance! We arrived late Friday night and were so tired we decided to go straight to bed! It was a good decision.

Saturday and Sunday were comprised of relaxing!  It was really nice.  We went to Bucks for lunch on Saturday.  Sean said that Buck's is a pretty famous spot for good seafood.  I got a cup of clam chowder and it was sure tasty!
Later that day we went to Zach, Mel's son, soccer game.  It was nice to watch a soccer game.  I am not a really big soccer fan, but it was nice just to see all these boys working so hard!
After church on Sunday we went to a farmers market, down on the Harbor.  Brent did a wonderful job taking some artistic photo's.
Here we are at the harbor.
Brent with his mom at the Farmer's market!  
Sean had Brent and I sneak Mel some wonderful flowers. Flowers are SO inexpensive at the farmers market.  I told Brent that is we lived there he would have to buy me some every week they were so beautiful!
Another wonderful artsy photo.  I like how the buoys kind of look like Chinese lanterns.
The Gateway to the water.  I really liked the framing of the walkway.
Saturday and Sunday were a really nice relaxing time.  We spent a lot of time with the family, just catching up. We also watched the movie Hanna, and I wasn't to impressed.  The weather was a great Northwest windy, drizzly, gorgeous green!

1 comment:

Maren said...

Looks windy. You gotta love Seattle.