Saturday, November 14, 2015

Trunk or Treat

I was in charge of our wards Trunk or Treat this year.  I had gone last year and it was pretty lack luster.  So I had to make sure that no one felt that way this year!  I added a ton more seating, more food, more activities and some activities for the kids. It really came together nicely!

Especially when you get an adorable Snow White!
And Bumblebee!
\
Harper had a really good time.  She kept bouncing from friend to friend playing. I'll admit I lost her a couple time because their were close to 300 people there!
Her tounge is currently my favorite thing!
Brent took the girls home while I cleaned up.  Ovbiously, Harper did well and made sure to hide her loot in the safest place she knew.... The OvEN!
So proud of her accomplishment.  
Harper asked to go trick or treating for the next three days.  Luckily, I was able to accommodate her request only days later!

Who else thinks we need more pictures of Brent?  I do!  Trunk or treat was a huge success and honestly not that stressful to put together. 

No comments: