Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Year in Utah

On our way from LA it took over five hours to drive the 3.5 hours it should have taken us to get home so we were really debating whether or not we wanted to make the even longer drive to Utah.

We sucked it up and went!  I am SO GLAD we did!  We got to see amazing friends, like the waters and Driscolls.
Brent took family pictures for them.
 Chloe and I just lounging around.  I was laying down and she had to come over and get a pillow and lay next to me.
 WE spent the rest of the weekend hanging out with family.  Luckily, everyone was in town (including Kara and her family) so we spent the entire time chatting and catching up!
It was SO nice to be around everyone again.  I love having a family and friends close enough to visit.

2 comments:

Spencer said...

No photos with the Driscolls?

Cool Waters said...

Woo hoo! We made the blog! :) Thanks again for the family pics...it was just what we needed!