Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Magic Mountain

The last stop on our LA trip was to Magic Mountain.  A Six Flags Park on the outskirts of LA.  We thought  it wouldn't be that crowded. 

We were right for maybe the first two hours.
 After that we got really used to waiting in line!
 The rides were really amazing .  I have found that the twirly ones make me feel sick to my stomach.
 This was my favorite one.  It turns you 360 degrees, there is wind, music and fire.  It is really neat.  This was our first and last ride we went on. It was by far the best ride we have been on.
 Can you believe we get to ride on these?

It was a good day, except that we spent 7 hours at the park and only rode 6 rides.  It is still no Disneyland and it never will be!

2 comments:

Maren said...

I love amusement parks. They are so fun. I always hate the thriller rides as I am waiting for something suspenseful, but love them when they are over.

Erica and Spencer said...

Only 6 rides in 7 hours? That is crazy! Did you go on them multiple times?