Monday, July 4, 2011

A Berry Birthday and Lazy Sunday!

There are two things that I love more than others: Lazy Sunday's and BIRTHDAY's!!! One Sunday the 3rd was Spencer's 24 Birthday and a lazy Sunday. Spencer had purchased an entire bag of frozen barriers and requested that I use all of them for his birthday.

Always up for a challenge I made a very Berry breakfast of waffles and eggs.

After church we really took advantage of the "lazy" portion of the Sunday.

Well some of us, Brent continued to study for the Bar hard! He has been working hard all the time.
Erica and Spencer watching some television. It took a million shots to actually get one of Spencer looking normal... well as normal as he could.


I had a relaxing day preparing a Berry rich meal. I made a great Berry salad with a raspberry vinaigrette, and a nice Berry syrup that I drizzles over some yummy chocolate torte (which was purchased at Costco.)

For Desert Everyone request Berry milkshakes. I was more than happy to oblige, except we didn't have a Blender! With a mixing bowl and a handy attachment I was able to make some milkshake goo.

Spencer started work at the capital on Tuesday, so they headed home on Sunday. We did get in a few fun games of Mr. X! They are always welcome back to stay as long as they would like!

2 comments:

Erica and Spencer said...

So milkshake goo totally doesn't even live up to the amazingness that it was! It was so tasty! I could go for another one of those milkshakes!

Davis Family said...

So i haven't stopped in for awhile and I'm wondering what took you to Las Vegas??