Sunday, April 3, 2011

Planetarium

So yesterday Brent and I had the chance to go up to Salt Lake and visit with Jennifer and Jake, who were down going to a concert! We started off at Tucano's, which is always delicious! After a nice hour and a half of food we went over to the Clark Planetarium! I had never been there. This one only made money off of their shows so the rest of the exhibits were free!

Brent on the Moon!

Brent chillin on Mars

Me on the moon! Can you see the phone that is hidden? I was talking to my mom about our upcoming trip! I wonder if my mom realizes I am doing this type of stuff whenever we talk!
Brent is learning what the sun looks like from different planets! Did you know the further away you get the less bright it is? I know, I was surprised too!


In the gift shop! I really wanted both of these!

ALIEN GLASSES!
After some fun planetarium time we made sure to walk around the Gateway!

It was a fun filled afternoon! It is always fun doing something that is there but has been neglected! Thank you Planetarium for being free and AMAZING!

3 comments:

Colette said...

ok first off, your sweet comments always make me smile so thanks for those! and second, we miss you guys here! looks like you're having fun at home though so i won't hate :)

Maren and Blake said...

We love it there. It's funny how long you can spend in such a small place.

Anonymous said...

I want a pair of Alien Sunglasses. Mother's Day in coming up.

Mom