Saturday, April 9, 2011

Conference Breakfast

One of our favorite celebrations we missed while we were in Europe was our Conference Breakfast Tradition. Usually, we get together with Sam and Terri Anne for Sunday morning conference and make breakfast and then listen to morning session. This time, however, Terri Anne was out of town so we had the pleasure of having Sam over for BOTH sessions!

Menu: Omelets, hash browns, sausage and OJ

I wasn't even allowed into the Kitchen while they were cooking!

The outcome! Sam is an AMAZING omelet chef!
The boys always enjoy themselves WAY to much!


After an amazing breakfast I cleaned the kitchen as Sam and Brent found other employment....

Pretty awesome huh? The made 4-5 of these and then built battleships and castles.

While they were goofing off I was in charged of making dinner... HOMEMADE PIZZA!!!

The dough took about 3 hours because I was trying a new recipe.

After an amazing afternoon session we got to enjoy the spoils of my hard work!
The best part of our tradition is getting to listen to conference together. I always like to hear what stood out to other people and talk about the messages that we have heard.

The food isn't bad either though! I am hoping people will come visit us every conference weekend so we can keep this trend alive!

No comments: