Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Brent

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENT!

Yesterday was Brent's Birthday! He is officially 27 years old, but doesn't look a day older than 26!

Since I haven't been working I took a lot of time to plan out some fun birthday activities, unfortunately on last Sunday during church Brent started feeling sick. Monday was a holiday so he just stayed in but Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday were bad. Luckily, by Friday he was feeling a bit better, but not much!

We ended up going out with Erica and Spencer to Red Robin, to get Brent's fee meal, and then back to our place for presents and games!

The Birthday Boy with his oldest and youngest! I love Caliah's little face!

This is Brent's Present from Momma and Papa Forsberg. Brent has been wanting this game really bad!

Here is Brent's present from me! It is a coupon for one day to racquetball and dinner or desert! I thought I was so creative because Brent is always wanting to play racquetball but when I gave it to him he just seem totally confused! I guess the amazing present that I thought I gave didn't really land!
Caliah gave Brent a new Gillette razor with 5 blades! His Mom and Dad made sure to send him a cute card and some spending money for new church shoes!

Today we went up to play with our friends Sam and Terri Anne! Bohnanza and fast scrabble are great ways to spend an afternoon!

Brent says he had a great Birthday weekend but he has been super sick so he has really done a great job humoring me! I LOVE YOU BRENT AND I AM EXCITED TO MAKE THIS BEST YEAR OF HIS LIFE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brent! Mallory didn't mention making you your favorite dinner or a birthday cake. No wonder you looked confused.

Cheryl