Thursday, December 23, 2010

Enchanting Annecy

#6 ANNECY POST

As I mentioned, Annecy was full of very picturesque views. Seriously, this is what you see in picture books except it is real, and all over the place, and not dirty! Here are some of my favorite pictures that were taken.

The Canal looking out to the lake.

Brent overlooking the rooftops as we were walking down from the chateau.

From the top of the hill next to the bascillica. A wonderful view of the swiss alps!

Brent and the swiss alps!

A wonderful little cove right of the main street!

A Swan, oh did I mention they have wild swans here? They were EVERYWHERE! At one point I looked in a canal and saw three swan butts because they were all diving for food!

The Canal that goes straight through town.

The Prison all lit up at night!

It was such a wonderful day. Everywhere I looked made me feel like I was in a magical place, or in a movie! It was such a wonderful experience!

No comments: