Sunday, April 7, 2013

Post Christmas Catch-up Session

Since I have been terrible at blogging I decided it is time to do a quick catch up blog.  To be honest, there is not much to tell so this will be quick.

In January, Brent worked absolutely CRAZY hours.  He usually works about 45 hours a week and he worked more than 60 hours every single week in January.  It was also his birthday but we just relaxed considering the fact that he was in trail and he was so tired.  January went very quickly and that is when we learned that we were having a little GIRL!  

In February, Brent was still crazy at work, but he was also studying for the Oregon Bar.  At the end of the month we went to Portland for Brent to take the bar.  I tagged along to spend time with family and just relax.  It was a really good time and I got to see and spend time with family.

March was a busy time. Luckily, work had calmed down a little for Brent but the Stand Down at my work was just picking up.  I mid- March my grandpa, T. Blair Evans, passed away.  We were able to travel home to attend the funeral, celebrate his life and spend time with the entire Evans clan.  I plan to do a short blog about what a remarkable man my grandfather was.   The Stand Down went off without a hitch.

That pretty much catches us up.  You can look forward to the following blogs...

Grandpa Evans
Kite Buggie
Baby Huntley

1 comment:

Cool Waters said...

baby bump pictures please!! :) Good catch up - short and sweet!