Monday, May 25, 2009

Birthday Dinner Day

So we did it... we moved back to oregon city. Brent is working in the Kerr law offices and I am working for the school district and at the Shari's in West Linn. We are both having a great time. I thought I would really struggle with waitressing but I am finding that I am a born natural, although I have had my fair share of screw ups! We have been super busy and haven't had a lot of time for really fun jobs, but this weekend we did have time for some great relaxing family time!

As many of you know it is my birthday this wednesday May 27 and I am turning the big 22. Well if you are home my mom cooks you a birthday dinner and a cake (all of your choice) . Well I didn't really care what we had for dinner but I knew I wanted the wonderful double chocolate cake with whip cream and rasberries (YUM YUM!!!). We ended up have sausage, egg cassarole and berry crepes, all of which were amazing! After everyone took a nap and ate some cake we went for a sunday evening walk down at the Oregon City promenade.


We found a grassy knoll up at the top of the hill, and baxter and frisbee had a ton of fun running around.






Brent found a snake and Kalen was daring enough to pick it up... She thinks it peed on her!




At the end of the hike we ended up at the John Mcloughlin house and I decided to ride the random canon that is in the bake yard!



Through out the Hike everyone was showing the love!
Toren and Audrey with little Bax showing off his better side...

Brent and I showing our love while experience the beauty of nature...

And Mom and Dad showed there love... more than anyone wanted to see!

It was a really fun and relaxing day! Brent had a lot of fun taking pictures of the falls and of the fam! What a good Birthday Dinner Day! Stay tuned because I have pictures of our memorial day fun and soon there will be pictures of my fun Brithday!

4 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

I could have passed on mom and dad making out. I totally get mad everytime I hear you are all doing something. I feel like we are totally missing out. I mean, Braden couldn't of eaten your birthday dinner, but I could have. Come the end of June, life will be great.

Eric and Cheryl said...

That girl can still curl my toes!!!

Dad

Eric and Cheryl said...

Oh yeah, Maren...I get totally made when I see the great stuff you guys are doing (building decks, enjoying time with the in-laws, bike rides, etc...) because it reminds me how unproductively much of my time is spent!

The grass is always greener!

Dad

Erica and Spencer said...

haha this post made me smile a lot. I'm glad you guys are enjoying Oregon City!

We miss you a lot here, especially me because I've found I no longer have any friends who are girls...it makes for an interesting time.